At New Song, we know that one of the easiest ways for someone to become a fully devoted follower of Christ is through participation in Small Groups. New Song strives to be a family you belong to not just a building that people come to on the weekends.
In fulfilling this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Develop and expand New Song’s Small Groups ministry
- Oversee day-to-day responsibilities associated with small group ministry
- Oversee all Large Groups including Women’s Ministry, Men’s Ministry, Couples Ministry, Young Adult Ministry and Military Ministry
- Serves as the Online Pastor and create Small Groups for Online Attendees
- Meet and connect with new guests at the weekend services
- Provide training for small group leaders
- Oversee Small Group quarterly launches
- College degree required
- Professional experience in developing and expanding Small Groups in a church of over 1000 or equivalent competency in other areas of church leadership
- Proven ability to develop groups and teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proven spiritual leadership development skills
- Strong office administration skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the congregation
- Endorse and support New Song’s mission, vision, values, and statement of faith
- Remain a member in good standing of New Song Community Church.
Full-time with competitive salary and excellent benefits.
About New Song Community Church
New Song Community Church is a racially diverse, multi-generational, multi-campus Christian church committed to bringing hope to North San Diego County and the world.
New Song located in beautiful north San Diego County. The Mission of New Song is “To help unchurched people become fully devoted followers of Christ.”