Employee: Job Title: Operations
Department: Operations Manager/Director: Lead Pastor
Purpose of the Job:
The role of the Operations Pastor is to serve an extension of the Lead Pastor in the leadership, development, administration, and care of the Vertical Church.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
Ability to manage teams of people
Ability to motivate and develop individuals
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
· Ability to learn and use Church Community Builder software
· Ability to learn and use Planning Center Online software
· Ability to create strategic plans
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Clearly communicate the Mission and Vision of Vertical Church
Oversee v|Team (Volunteer Serving Ministries)
Oversee Next Steps/Assimilation
Provide significant insight to vision casting and goal setting for key areas
Support Lead Pastor in Partner Care and Leadership Development
Weekly Meeting with Lead Pastor for updates and strategic planning
Lead Sunday Worship experience in the absence of Lead Pastor or if assigned
Preaching/Teaching as assigned quarterly
40+ per week
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
All other duties as assigned.
· Capacity to Develop Leaders
· Positive attitude
· Heart of a servant
· Share the vision of Vertical Church to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion.
· High capacity multi-task individual comfortable working independently without constant supervision.
· Strong written / oral communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.