Family Support Director
The role of the Family Support Director is to come alongside families who are impacted by disability. This includes both members of Sunshine Center (A Special Needs Outreach Ministry), the church, and members of the community. The Family Support Director is the point person for all incoming and current families who have memberships (MVP or Community). This role oversees the onboarding of new members, as well as communication with current members about administrative needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with new/incoming member families (both MVP and Community)
- Be the primary point of contact for all current member families concerning administrative needs.
- Communicate to parents about SCC member events.
- Oversee all member fees and payments.
- Gathers and maintains resources for families impacted by disability.
- Responds to individual inquiries into programming, support, or resource needs.
- Coordinates the SCC Cares Team
- Promote SCC to the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relationship with Jesus Christ and regularly attends a local church.
- Passionate about building relationships with all SCC families
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
- Ability to establish a good rapport with all SCC members and families.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work weekends and travel when needed.
Salary & Benefits
$35,000 - $45,000
- Can be discussed
Can be done remote?
Heartland Christian Center is a fellowship of believers where we teach the Bible, connect in groups, and focus on growing in our daily relationship with Jesus Christ. Heartland Christian Center is a part of the Assemblies of God cooperative fellowship. The Assemblies of God is a protestant fellowship with an emphasis on Pentecost and evangelism. We believe that God is alive and at work today, and that we can know Him personally through faith in His Son.
Heartland Christian Center exists to touch the heart of God, heal the heart of man, and reach the heart of the world.
Heartland Christian Center accomplishes the vision by being a high impact community of believers that leads people who feel distant from God into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ in a real, relevant, and relational way.