Summary of the position:
To provide leadership and oversight to the 3Dkids elementary-aged ministry in order to ensure
effectiveness and efficiency of the overall operations and pastoral leadership. This position is
also the first point of contact for all internal and external operations of 3Dkids where elementary-aged ministry is concerned.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
– Strong team-building skills
– Experience in problem-solving
– Supervise multiple projects effectively
– A love and calling toward ministry to children and families
– Ability to learn and use Planning Center & Community Church Builder software
– High proficiency in Google Office Suite
– Exceptional time management, organizational and prioritization skills with a particular
emphasis on follow-through and attention to detail
– Ability to think and act independently with a high degree of professionalism, discretion, and
– Must be a strong communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
– Ability to create, analyze and maintain project budgets
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
– Receive direction from Pastor, communicate direction & work in close partnership with other
3Dkids ministry Coordinators.
– Respond to Pastor with emergencies/urgent issues as they arise.
– Respond to emails and phone call within 24-hour time frame.
– Work with Coordinators to ensure proper training of Dream Teamers.
– Purchase equipment and supplies as needed.
– Shop for curriculum and craft supplies.
– Participate in monthly department meetings and weekly Staff meetings to discuss enhancing
the Sunday experience and upcoming events.
– Running miscellaneous errands for the 3Dkids Ministry
– Display a visible role with families of 3Dkids.
– Utilize creative skills to enhance 3Dkids curriculum.
– Create weekly object lessons to reinforce messages and main points for Sunday.
– Create fun, interactive games for 3Dkids Sunday
– Develop set-up/tear down teams for all 3Dkids Ministry spaces
– Public speaking experience necessary to communicate with child participants during services
and adult leaders during events and meetings.
– Coach and resource team members to their fullest leadership potential.
Employee’s possess and exhibit the following core values in their daily lives:
Love for God
Love for People
Work Ethic that is excellent, protective and frugal with time and money
An attitude of a servant, enjoyable to be with and devoted to the call of God and the 3D Church
Able to lift boxes weighing no more than 50lbs
Able to stand for long periods of time
Able to perform medium to heavy aerobic activity during worship
About 3D Church
Why 3D Church?
In short, we believe there’s an entirely new dimension of life just waiting to be lived! Jesus came to offer us a rich and satisfying life. He said, “I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of” (John 10:10, MSG). In a radically simplified statement, that’s what we’re in pursuit of ourselves. And this is what Jesus offers to everyone and anyone who will join him in the journey: real life, eternal life… and a better life than you’ve ever dreamed of! This new dimension of life is realized and made real as we discover the three D’s of our philosophy…
We are the very DELIGHT of God and in response surrender ourselves to Him and His plan for our lives!
Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV) – “The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.””
What comes first — our surrender to God, or His delight over us? We believe our Creator’s outrageous love for us precedes our love for Him! The last thing we need is more rule-keeping and performance-based living. Our problem is not primarily that we don’t love God enough… it’s that we simply don’t realize how much He loves us! It’s in receiving God’s love that we’re able to love: “We love because God loved us first” (1 John 4:19). That’s what makes grace, grace. When God’s amazing grace and outrageous love break through in the human soul something is awakened within us. We come alive. We’re made new. We’re transformed, and ready to discover that…
We have a very unique DESIGN that determines how we can best serve Jesus and find our significance in Him!
Every one of us was created on purpose and for a purpose — as an object of God’s love and creative genius. Your life is not an accident! Your parents may not have planned you, but God did. He’s the One who gives your life meaning. We are convinced that life is the most exciting, fruitful and fulfilling when we connect with our original purpose and design. Therefore, we are passionately committed to helping every person we can discover the purpose for which they were created and live it out loud as a part of God’s dream for them and the world!
We ultimately exist for God’s glory and bring Him honor as we live out His DREAM for the world!
This world in which we live ultimately belongs to its Creator. Just as He created each one of us on purpose and for a purpose, He has a plan and a dream for the world He made. It is God’s dream to see His reign established in every sphere of society! As human beings — the pinnacle of His creation, made in His image, he has invited us to partner with Him in caring for His world and seeing this dream realized. What an incredible honor and privilege to be a part of something so significant! To see His dream realized, it is our dream to raise up people of passion who live with a clear sense of purpose. We want to invite you to join us in seeing God’s dream realized in the Denver metro area and around the world. This starts with YOU finding your place in His plan… so you can impact your world!
Genesis 1:27-28 (ESV) – “God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, ‘Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.'”
Habakkuk 2:14 (NIV) – “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.”
In summary, it’s all about knowing God, loving people, and impacting our world!
We exist to connect people to Jesus and to His purpose for their lives… in order to transform the world.