The Executive Assistant is responsible to provide a high level of administrative support and personal assistance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This position will proactively coordinate, manage and keep the CFO on track with schedules, projects and commitments. The Executive Assistant works directly for the CFO and liaisons with the senior executives and other stakeholders for optimal results.
Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Prepare correspondence, reports, and high-quality presentations.
Develop and maintain an appropriate follow-up procedure so as to ensure that all projects, reports, and task associated with or originating from the CFO’s office is completed.
Write summary reports on status of all assignments, submit reports as needed:
Maintain “to be discussed with lists” for those in regular contact with CFO, presenting reminders when and as needed to ensure all responsibilities are completed.
Provide an end of day “Punch List” with an overview of the next day’s agenda
Analyze complex issues and apply investigative techniques to find answers or offer solutions.
Be proficient in utilizing the new technologies and ALCC online community tool as the main form of communication to members.
Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
Coordinate daily workflow, maintaining appropriate routines and procedures.
Manage the CFO’s calendar and appointment schedule. Contact people to schedule appointments and meetings as needed and/or requested by and for the CFO.
Prepare for meetings; prepare agenda, schedule and set-up appropriate room, prepare food and beverages as requested.
Open, review, sort and file e-mails and hard copy mail for CFO.
In the CFO’s absence, either acknowledge correspondence and save for her return, or refer to others for appropriate action.
Liaison with staff, vendors, business partners and the public on CFO’s behalf.
Organize personal affairs to facilitate continuous workflow and productivity. This includes but is not limited to schedule appointments, prepare lunch, capture messages and other personal commitments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Proficient and adept at problem solving complex issues, bringing clarity and cohesiveness to key stakeholders.
· Highly developed time management, organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask with clarity; facilitating several projects at the same time with the ability to monitor and assess one’s owns self.
· Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests in order to deal effectively all types of people.
· Excellent professional level communication and interpersonal and relationship building skills. Having the ability to listen and influence other people in written or verbal forms. Creatively presenting and disseminating information and concepts effectively.
· Being aware of others and actively looking for ways to help people, adjusting your own reactions in relation to others in order to provide exceptional service to both internal and external contacts.
· Must be comfortable interacting with people of all levels to include strangers and in all types of settings, including one-on-one and in groups.
· Demonstrated aptitude for working in sensitive environments which require a high degree of confidentiality.
· Constantly, and consistently, maintain a posture of confidentiality at all times regarding ALCC interests, employees and congregation.
· Presents themselves in excellence in regard to appearance and conduct, projecting a professional image at all times.
About ABUNDANT LIFE CHRISTIAN CENTER
Abundant Life Christian Center (alcclife.org) sits on a 91-acre campus in East Syracuse, NY. We are a non-denominational, multi-cultural congregation of nearly 3,000 members dedicated to teaching all people how to live an Abundant Life through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and His church. Situated in Central New York, our community boasts excellent schools, colleges and universities (home of Syracuse University), affordable housing, vast recreational activities with the benefit of the surrounding Finger Lakes, Adirondack and Catskill Mountains.