· Primary leader for student ministries
· Implement after school student ministry
· A born-again believer in Jesus Christ with a true call to serve the Lord in ministry.
· Candidate must agree to the statement of faith of Bible Baptist Church as contained in the Constitution and by-laws.
· Candidate must possess a desire to love the people of Bible Baptist Church
· Candidate must possess a heart to reach outside the church and minister to students in the community.
· A strong dedication to literal interpretation of God’s Word, dynamic teaching, and maturing students in their faith.
· A willingness to learn and grow in ministry.
· Willingly participate in other needed areas of ministry as assigned by Senior Pastor.
· Attend and participate in all weekly services, conferences, prayer meetings, and special church events.
· Prepare and teach lessons to high school students on Sunday and Wednesday night.
· Visit youth members and prospective members. Document contacts and maintain a prospect list.
· Utilize volunteers as appropriate to support youth ministry.
· Maintain a presence in the local high school.
· Lead in fundraising for youth camps.
· Primary leader for high school camp.
· Coordinate a monthly youth activity outside of the regular weekly services.
· Develop programs that will accomplish youth ministry goals including Bible study, discipleship, small groups, retreats, fellowships, opportunities for creative ministries.
· Enforce policies which ensure safety and security for youth: including parent permission slips for activities, medical and allergy issues file, respecting confidentiality and limits to confidentiality with youth, and no one-on-one contact between youth and youth leaders, etc…
· This is a ministerial staff position responsible to the Senior Pastor.