Christ Community Chapel
Christ Community Chapel is seeking an individual to take pastoral leadership of a multi-site campus. This person will have the opportunity to innovate and shape the ministry at a CCC campus for the next wave of ministry growth.
The position is for you if…
· You are a visionary, relational, growth-oriented ministry professional
· You are a gifted preacher with a passion for communicating Biblical truth
· You thrive when you are leading by creating relational momentum
· You are excited by the challenge of growing a ministry
You also should have…
· A bachelor’s degree (required)
· A graduate-level degree in a relevant field (preferred)
· Three to five years of experience leading at a high level in a multi-site church (preferred)
CCC can offer…
· Competitive, full-time salary and benefits including healthcare and education assistance
· A team-oriented, innovative, dynamic work environment
· Growth potential and the ability to move a campus toward autonomy
Christ Community Chapel is a non-denominational, multi-site church located in Northeast Ohio. CCC’s mission is to help people come to know Jesus, grow in him, and serve him daily. CCC currently has three campuses and averages over 5000 people in weekly worship.
To apply for this position, click https://www.cindexinc.com/c/50F5E5. If you have a question or would like to see a complete job description, contact [email protected]
About Christ Community Chapel
Christ Community Chapel is a non-denominational, multi-site church located in Northeast Ohio. CCC’s mission is to help people come to know Jesus, grow in him, and serve him daily. CCC’s Hudson Campus averages over 3500 adults in weekly worship as well as over 150 students involved in high school ministry.