Crossroads is a thriving, multi-site church with over 35,000 people who attend any given weekend. We want our church to reflect the Kingdom of God displayed through our staff. With that in mind, we are looking for a diverse Worship Leader to lead the overall music and worship experience for a site at Crossroads. Crossroads’ mission is to connect seekers to a community of growing Christ-followers who are changing the world.
Most importantly this person has an authentic relationship with Jesus that they are willing to share with those they are leading in worship. The ideal candidate is an exceptional vocalist, has a commanding, authentic presence on stage and exhibits an infectious excitement in worship. This person also has technical musical skills and the ability to arrange music, create charts, tracks, samples and plays multiple instruments.
- Serve as one of our weekly worship leaders, instrumentalists and provide pastoral moments to the site
- Collaborate with the Director of Weekend Experience, Experience Producers and Sound Engineers to produce a high quality, authentic worship experience each week
- Lead, recruit and shepherd volunteers to assist in weekend service execution
- Network with other campus counterparts in the production and creation of worship experiences
- Assist as needed with campus wide project or events
- Gifts and skills in leadership, exhortation, creative arts, collaboration and people development
- Minimum 4 years experience creating and leading worship services for mid-sized to large-sized sites
- Proven ability to manage multiple duties and priorities in fluid, fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Able to flourish in a creative team environment as well as operate independently
- Experience recruiting and developing new volunteers, both spiritually and musically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in technical and non-technical environments
- Background in designing services and managing the details
- Proficient in Ableton Live, Planning Center Online and Omnisphere
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and long hours
Must commit to expectations detailed in the “I Promise” document, including using the bible as the ultimate standard of truth, practicing spiritual disciplines and pursuing personal purity.
- Health Insurance & Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- 11 paid holidays as well as generous vacation and sick time.
- Relocation assistance
RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- List of instruments you play
- Link showing you leading worship
Please apply for this job by going to https://www.crossroads.net/jobs/.