WORSHIP PASTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities of the Worship Pastor:
· Communicate with Senior Pastor in developing Sunday worship service
· Responsible for planning and leading Sunday morning worship and special services e.g. Good Friday
· Lead a team of volunteers to prepare and plan for Sunday worship
· Work with staff in developing sermon series graphics and stage design
· Cast vision in keeping up with current worship music trends
· Evaluate and maintain presentation software, A/V equipment, and live-streaming needs.
· A love for people
· Strong leadership and management skills.
· At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· Minimum of three years leadership experience in a worship ministry position
· Proven ability to lead an engaging worship service
· Strong vocal ability and ability to lead worship from an instrument (guitar or keys)
· Meets moral and character qualities of church leaders as found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7
Salary: DOE (Full-Time)
$40,000 minimum annual salary (DOE) plus health and retirement benefits, ministry and conference expenses
Submit resume and a link to a video of leading a live worship service – [email protected]
About Emmanuel Baptist Church
About Emmanuel Baptist Church:
· Location: Pullman, WA (Home of Washington State University. Also, the University of Idaho is seven miles away in Moscow). Currently our church is made of up of mostly young families with children, university students and few senior adults.
· History: Emmanuel is 51 years old with a strong and stable ministry in the Pullman/Moscow area.
*Attendance: We average around 250 when school is in session. (That was before COVID)
*Music: Contemporary/Modern, but also sing a few hymns
*Preaching: Biblical & applicable to life
*Three full-time pastors (Senior Pastor, Worship Pastor & Youth Pastor)
*Full-Time Children’s Director
*Part-time Pastor to Internationals
*Part-time Administrative Assistant