Epic Church is seeking a Worship Director that can lead an engaging worship environment on Sunday mornings where those attending are led to connect with God through our worship team. This is a part-time position with compensation.
Responsibilities of Worship Director include but are not limited to:
- Leads worship vocally/instrumentally for all three services on Sunday
- Plans the corporate worship portions of the service with the teaching team. Ensures that all musical aspects align with the theme of the day
- Oversees the song selection and coordination of all instrumentalists and vocalists through Planning Center Online and rehearsals (Sunday morning & Tuesday night)
- Arrives with the Prep Team and Tech Team on Sundays to help assist in the set-up and the tear-down each week at Buddy Taylor Middle School
- Builds a worship team and bench of leads and musicians that create a worship experience that connects seekers and Christ followers, and that leads them closer to God than they were before
- Reports to the Executive Pastor
- Has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior
- Has a growing relationship with God that is reflected in his or her character
- Believes in and lives out the vision, mission, and values of Epic
- Please provide a music sample
- Submit resume
- Fill out online application and assessments
About Epic Church
We are a church for people who don’t do church. Whether you believe what we do or not, no matter your religious background or lack thereof, we want this to be a safe place for you to explore the teachings of Jesus. It also means we are more interested in being the church in our community than just attending church. Epic Church was launched in 2009 by our lead pastor and his wife, Trent and Tammy Schake. Their goal was to provide a safe place for those searching for answers to ask questions and engage God. Today our purpose is the same – we’re still trying our best not to DO church, but BE the church in our community.