Associate Pastor to Children and Families
First Baptist Church, Stockton, CA
$50K with Benefits Package
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is pursuing Jesus and has a heart to make Him known.
- Has 3-5 years of Children’s Ministry experience.
- Formal education, minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Has great interpersonal skills.
- Is a kid magnet, who has a passion to reach kids and their families.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Dream, plan and execute the vision for Children’s Ministry.
- Lead a ministry team to reach 250+ children, birth – fifth grade.
- Create dynamic weekly programs that equips kids to love and walk with Jesus.
- Incorporate children and family ministry into the broader ministry of the church.
- Provide opportunities for children and families to take their next steps in faith (water baptism, child dedications, etc.)
- Design and lead outreach opportunities for families.
- Don’t hold back, dream big and aim high in reaching kids for Jesus!
First Baptist invites all to apply who are ready to begin their next chapter of ministering to kids.
About First Baptist Church
Overview: Located in the north-central valley of California, First Baptist Church of Stockton pursues innovative ministry through a collaborative culture. Children and families are at the very heart of the church’s vision. First Baptist has a passion for pouring into children and equipping parents to be the spiritual champions of their homes. The Children’s Pastor will be conducting ministry in a beautiful 36,000 sq. ft., state of the art building, designed and designated just for kids. First Baptist has about 1,000 in Sunday attendance with 250+ kids in Children’s Ministry, birth – fifth grade.
Our Mission: Helping people take their next step in knowing Jesus and making Him known.
Our Vision: To bring spiritual renewal to our city through a powerful movement of the Gospel. By 2025, it is our prayerful desire to help people build a strong faith, strong family, and strong future.