Title: English Pastor
To lead and guide an ethnically diverse congregation to grow stronger in Christ through faith and grace. Be a role model and inspire others to follow our LORD Jesus Christ; in addition, the English Pastor needs to establish meaningful relationships with congregation members and visitors. This Ministry requires a leader with passion for preaching the Gospel and developing disciples to further our LORD’s kingdom.
- Master of Divinity or working towards equivalent degree or training
- Theological understanding consistent with GCCSD’s statement of faith
- Meet the requirements as stated in 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- 3+ years of active pastoral ministry in the United States
- Church planting and/or new ministry buildup experience preferable
- Responsible for Sunday pulpit sermons
- Outreach and minister to the local community
- Inreach and disciple the English congregation
- Collaborate with Christian Education deacon to define the English Sunday School curriculum
- Collaborate with pastoral staff for joint worship service
- Oversee and/or lead prayer meetings
- Submit cover letter, statement of faith and resume in your application
- Provide audio or video recordings of preaching in the past. (Can be links to youtube or other websites)
- Provide references to your pastoral experience.
About Glory Christian Church of San Diego
We are a bilingual (English and Chinese) community church, located in Miramar, San Diego. We emphasize bible teachings, missions, outreach, as well as children, youth and college ministries.
We are currently seeking a full-time pastor to lead and guide an ethnically diverse congregation to grow stronger in Christ. If you have passion for preaching the Gospel and developing disciples to further our LORD's kingdom, we want to hear from you.