If you feel you are a good fit for this role, apply directly at our website HERE.
Student ministry is a BIG DEAL at Hope Fellowship and we are currently looking for a student pastor to join the team and help us reach/disciple students at our Frisco East Campus.
The goal of this position is to lead students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by fostering fun,engaging and challenging environments, connect students into life-giving relationships with a small group of students and a couple of adult leaders as well as create a ministry that is an on-ramp for 6th-12th graders to further connect to the mission of Hope: Love God, Connect with others, Grow in their faith and Serve the world.
You would be GREAT for this job if:
1. Student Ministry is your “Super Bowl”
2. Others would call you a “people magnet.” Specifically, students and student leaders are naturally drawn to you.
3. You value small groups and see them as THE big deal in student ministry.
4. You enjoy learning and being challenged.
5. You’re an engaging communicator, are energized by preaching, casting vision and leading
students and volunteers.
6. You have a proven track-record of winning with adult volunteers.
7. You are no stranger to Friday night football games, FCA meetings, school lunches and pep-
8. You have a positive disposition.
9. You have a strong desire to work on a winning team and value collaboration.
10. You naturally go the extra mile (self-starter).
11. You enjoy having fun and can create fun environments for others to enjoy.
12. You are not afraid of hype, you know how to create it, leverage it and redeem it to draw
students to weekly environments.
13. You have a passion for developing leaders.
Extra Credit: You have experience in a multi-site church model.