(Part-Time Position | Monday-Friday | 1:30pm-5:30pm)
Purpose: Assist the India Gospel Outreach (IGO) staff team with various administrative tasks to fulfill IGO’s mission, which is to establish a dynamic church in every zip code of India.
Why serve with IGO? You will have the opportunity to serve with an established Christian missions organization (since 1984) and you will learn the importance of connecting with prayer partners, supporters and those serving in the mission field.
- A positive attitude to serve
- A team player
- Committed to Christ and His Great Commission
- Committed to the Holy Bible as the final authority and to the ministry of the Holy Spirit
- A heart for world missions with willingness to serve the people of India
- Highly organized
- Analytic ability
- Graphic design knowledge will be a plus
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Advanced computer skills/tech-savvy including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Suite applications; experience with giving platform software and Constant Contact will be a plus
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Processing credit card transactions and electronic funds transfers
- Ordering of office supplies
- Database creation (in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets)
- Giving trends analysis
- Assisting with clean up of giving software (i.e., Denari)
- Reorganizing and maximizing office space
- Constant Contact administration
- Intangible spiritual rewards
- Serve on a great team
- Compensation: TBD/hourly
About India Gospel Outreach
Founded in 1984 by Rev. T. Valson Abraham, India Gospel Outreach is dedicated to evangelizing all 3,000 ethnic groups of India by planting dynamic churches in all 28,000+ zip codes. IGO belongs to the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (since 1989). IGO adheres to the Lausanne Covenant and National Association of Evangelicals Statement of Faith.
- starts new Bible training centers.
- trains and sends Indian evangelists and church planters to India’s unreached peoples.
- provides relief, education and development to the needy.
- enlists intercessors to pray for spiritual awakening in India.
IGO’s training and sending flagship is India Bible College and Seminary in Kumbanad, Kerala. IGO has thirteen other centers in various Indian states.