Purpose of the Role – To provide leadership for the Production Team at the Mountain Road Campus (MTR) of Mountain Christian Church, particularly for worship gatherings.
Principle Function – The MTR Production Director will work in conjunction with the MTR Worship Pastor, MTR Campus Pastor, and the Mountain Worship Ministry Support team to equip volunteer teams to lead the church into meaningful worship experiences.
- Communicate well in both writing and speech across multiple organizational levels
- Use core technology systems and program used by the church (i.e. Microsoft Office, Paycom, etc.)
- Make steady progress on long-term goals while managing short-term concerns
- Develop people – Invite, assimilate, equip, edify volunteers into meaningful ministry roles
- Lead with a vision of where the ministry needs to go
- Solve problems with creativity, strategic thinking, and care for people
- Identify and communicate ministry-specific values/vision/processes/systems
- Evaluate aspects of ministry, systems and volunteers, giving helpful feedback
- Deal with conflict and lead through tension
- Manage the MTR production ministry budget and allocate resources
- Stay organized
- Knowledgeable in the following areas: Live and Broadcast Production Technology
- Knowledgeable in the following AUDIO systems: Yamaha mixing consoles, DANTE network, Shure wireless microphones and IEMs
- Knowledgeable in the following VIDEO systems: Ross video switchers and routers, Pro Presenter, LED video walls, Broadcast grade video cameras
- Knowledgeable in the following LIGHTING systems: ETC Lighting Controllers, DMX universe programming, Intelligent and PAR fixtures
- Provide direction and oversight of worship gatherings as it pertains to production
- Work with campus Worship Pastor to conduct weekly rehearsals
- Program audio mixer weekly in preparation of rehearsals and worship gatherings
- Program lights weekly in preparation for worship gatherings
- Load Pro Presenter with playlist (lyrics, name slides, videos, etc.) for worship gatherings
- Maintain AVL technology and equipment (with support from Ministry Support when necessary)
- Attend Mountain Worship team meetings
- Maintain open line of communication with Mountain Worship Ministry Support team as it pertains to the unique role of MTR acting as the sole broadcast campus
- Communicate with volunteers, casting vision, cultivating culture, setting goals, maintaining alignment with the mission and values of Mountain Christian Church
- Recruiting and Developing volunteers
- Fulfilling other responsibilities and tasks as assigned
About Mountain Christian Church
We don’t believe in labels, we believe in people. We are life-change junkies and nothing gets us more excited than seeing lives transformed through God’s work. Everyone has a story and we’d love to hear yours.
God Gets the Credit
Simply, this is God’s church; we’re just glad we get to be a part of it!
Grace & Truth
No “perfect” people allowed. Everyone makes mistakes and if you do it right, you’ll learn from them. Here, we challenge each other to be the best version of ourselves that we can be.
Life can be hard; sometimes it is tough to know where to turn. Here you’ll find a community that is willing to support you in facing down life’s toughest challenges. We’re just imperfect people searching for answers in the lessons Jesus taught.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously. Life should be celebrated because God is good. Don’t be surprised to see our parking lots full of people playing games or celebrating from time to time, and, you are officially invited to join us.
We strive for unity among Christ followers and choose not to let ourselves be divided by man-made traditions and “rules”. We believe all people are created in God’s image, regardless of race or “color”.
We see our ministry and our lives as “the Body of Christ,” an extension of Jesus’ ministry, empowered by the Holy Spirit to fulfill God’s Kingdom “on earth as it is in heaven.”
We believe our mission is to “make disciples – more and better disciples” which is expressed by calling people to personally respond in faith to Jesus as savior and Lord, and continuing to follow him in community as we Love God, Love People, and Serve the World.
We believe God’s heart is equally devoted to reaching those far from Him and to spiritually forming His children into mature disciples of His Son, and therefore strive to model our ministry in the same way.
We accept the Bible alone as our guide for faith and practice as it is the Word of God written, revealing God’s intentions and will.
We are a non-denominational free church under Christ. Overseen by Elders and led and administered by Staff, we determine policies and practices allowing us to be as effective as possible, voluntarily cooperating with other Christ followers in fulfilling our Lord’s Great Commission.
We are devoted to the cause of Christian unity, and express this in part by working with other churches and Christians as led by the Spirit and in accordance with the Scriptures for the sake of Christ’s work.
Our community welcomes everyone on the basis that “God loves you just as you are, but too much to leave you that way.” We require for church membership just what was required in New Testament times. We practice the baptism that was taught and practiced in the Scriptures -- immersion of a penitent believer as a symbol of Christ’s own death, burial and resurrection.
We share in the communion of the Lord’s Supper every week, as was the custom of the early church.