· Touted as the “Cultural Mecca of the South”, creativity abounds in Oxford as musicians, artists and writers alike find inspiration in Oxford’s rich history, small town charm and creative community
· Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences and as the home of the University of Mississippi and the Ole Miss Rebels, there is always something here to immerse yourself in
· Oxford, Mississippi’s population is estimated to be 23,639
· Lafayette county’s population is estimated to be 47,000.
· The median income for a household in the city was $36,561, and the average household income was $58,069.
· As the home of the University of Mississippi, the community presents unique opportunities and challenges for pastors and churches.
Job Opening and Qualifications:
· We’re prayerfully seeking the Senior Pastor that God will appoint for our Church.
· This is a full time job position.
· The Pastor should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
· The Pastor must hold credentials from the Assemblies of God in good standing, or willing to immediately go through the process of becoming credentialed with the Assemblies of God denomination.
· Anyone interested in this position should forward an application to our pastoral search committee at [email protected] The application should include a cover letter, resume, and a brief narrative of your experience and fit with this congregation and community. After we receive your application, we will send you a questionnaire to be completed, and returned to us.
About Oasis Church of All Nations
About Oasis Church of all Nations:
· We are a charismatic, Spirit-filled autonomous congregation affiliated with the General Council of the Assemblies of God.
· Our Church also has established Children’s, Youth, and Worship Ministries.
· The current attendance in our Sunday service is approximately 100 people.
· Our church runs a day-care center as a separate business in Oxford.
· Oasis Church of All Nations enthusiastically subscribes to the Sixteen Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God.