River Pointe Church is seeking a Lead Pastor for its original campus in Richmond, Texas. This person will need to be a catalytic leader and provide leadership to reach a fast growing community in Fort Bend County, Texas. The Lead Pastor will be a champion of family and lead the charge to encourage marriage and parenting in our community. This position will work directly with the Senior/Founding Pastor and will oversee, and strategically lead and develop staff teams that will effectively carry out River Pointe Church’s Mission to reach and lead children, students, and adults into a growing relationship with Christ. This position will also be responsible for guest connections and special events.
Executive Ministry Opportunity
– Executive leader at one of the strongest and healthiest churches in the Houston area.
– Lead a large staff and mission to the next level of effective ministry.
Our Ideal Candidate
– 5-8 years’ ministry experience in a leadership role, preferably large church experience
– Undergraduate, prefer a Masters level degree
– Passionate reaching people far from God and familiar with the North Point model of ministry.
– Great communication skills
– Loves Jesus, Loves the Lost, Loves Families.
**Important: Please do not contact us directly about this position. All applicants should apply by using the link below. You will be contacted if we feel like you are a good fit for this position.