· Responsible to help drive our mission and vision of the church
· Responsible to help develop a vision, in light of our churches mission and vision, for the Worship Ministry
· Responsible for the Sunday morning Worship services: theMANSION (9:00) and the Sanctuary (10:30)
· Responsible for leading worship/music for our Christmas Eve Service
· To bring creativity (outside groups, special choirs/ensembles, etc. as opportunities arise) and integration with our Spanish brothers and sisters for our Joint Services
· To recruit, develop and empower people to use their gifts/talents as part of their worship in the worship/music ministry
· To help develop worship ministries within our church such as: El Amor De Dios (Spanish service), youth band (Reckon)
· To report to Pastor Dan, Pastor Jon and the Elder Board
· To be at all Staff Meetings
· Responsible to uphold the highest standards of Character (moral purity, honesty and integrity). You will be representing Jesus Christ and Shoreline Community Church to the community and the Shoreline family.
About Shoreline Community Church
We are an Evangelical Free Church in Santa Barbara, Ca. We have a growing multi-cultural and multi-generational gospel centered church. We are in need of someone with a passion for worship ministry and the gospel to come and help us lead worship.