Springs of Life Church and Children’s Centers are following a unique ministry model that needs the help of a gifted Administrative Pastor with strong analytical and business skills. We are growing fast and have a vision to take our model of ministry to the next level to impact our community. Our new Administrative Pastor should be an entrepreneurial person with a heart and call to ministry, and possess strong discipleship skills.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a life pattern of following Jesus and involvement in ministry of a church, as well as maintaining a Christ-like attitude through all interactions with our staff and our many unchurched and unsaved students and families.
This position will report directly to the Senior Pastor, and will oversee the work of 10 to 12 administrative staff in various areas of our ministry. These areas of responsibility/oversight include Church Finances, Children’s Center Finances, Front Desk Administration, Information Technology, and Shared Pastoral Duties.
1. Church Finances
- Oversees the financial health of the organization
- Prepares monthly EOMs for, and informs, Leadership and Board.
- Oversees Accounting Processes
- Bill paying
2. Children’s Center Finances
- Oversees annual budget of $2.5 million
- Family Accounting – Monitoring payments of 200+ families
- Communications with families
3. Front Desk Administration
- Oversees Front Desk “Site Administration”
- Daily reporting and administration for typical school
- Acts as liaison to serve 200+ families
4. Information Technology
- Manages IT Director
- Requires basic computer technology training (doesn’t need to be an area of expertise)
5. Technical Skills
- Skilled in operating Windows computers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced skills required in Excel
- Fast at data entry
6. Shared Pastoral Duties
- Requires a call to ministry
- Discipling, building, encouraging, and training staff
- Leads a small group
- Depending on education and experience
- Full-time (schedule T.B.D.)
- Competitive pay scale
- Opportunity to do meaningful work in vocational ministry
- Paid Holidays and 2-3 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) available on a merit basis
- Discounted Childcare (FT employees receive up to 50% discount)
About Springs of Life Church
We are a Christian, non-denominational church with a large and growing outreach to at-risk kids in central Colorado Springs. In addition to the church and it's ministries, we also operate 2 childcare centers with approximately 65 people on the ministry team serving 325 children ages 6 weeks - 13 years. We are looking to hire applicants with a love for kids and a passion for ministry.
This is a church ministry team position, and the applicant needs to be willing to become an active member of Springs of Life Church. For more information and our statement of faith, you can find us on the web at www.springsoflife.org.
We are looking for individuals with an active faith in Christ and a life pattern of involvement in church and ministry. We are willing to provide training to candidates whose heart is to serve the Lord, and who feel that they have a calling to teach children.