Executive Pastor – Ministries
The Church at RB is committed to being good neighbors in our city. We are a vibrant and growing family, on mission to invite every generation to experience Jesus. Centrally located in North County San Diego, The Church at RB is driven by three values: the door, the table, and the garden. Our belief that ‘Jesus is for everyone’ inspires our calling to be an open and accessible door for all generations to experience God. Life transformation happens around the table, where over 80 groups gather regularly to form and build lasting relationships. And core to our identity is a deep passion to serve our neighborhoods in the garden, as we commit over 15% of our overall budget each year to impact programs.
The Executive Pastor is responsible for leading the staff and ministries under their area of responsibility, to realize the ministry plans of the Church at RB. The Executive Pastor reports to the Senior Pastor, and partners with the five-person Lead Team to: cast vision, align resources, and oversee operational excellence.
The Executive Director will:
· Oversee Children’s, Youth, and College Age Ministries
· Direct the achievement of goals for Life Groups, Men’s and Women’s ministries
· Serve as the primary voice for discipleship strategy within the church specific to all ages
· Provide a volunteer strategy for ministries under responsibility
· Provide leadership development to direct reports
· Develop clear messaging for every generation on “why and where they belong” in our discipleship strategy.
· Has likely been involved in executive leadership at a large church
· Gifted in leadership and staff development
· Demonstrated the ability to execute strategic plans that facilitate church growth
· A genuine love for Christ and a desire to see the church transform its community