Purpose Statement: To empower staff/volunteers to produce engaging, immersive worship experiences across all venues of The Meeting House to support our mission of helping people find life by following Jesus.
- Lead. Recruit, train, mentor and develop staff and congregants serving in worship arts and tech team ministries. Ensure that team members are equipped for their roles, immersed in TMH culture, and spiritually growing in their relationship with Jesus. Play a regular role in leading weekend worship experiences as a featured vocalist/instrumentalist.
- Develop and disciple. Create pathways for development of high-capacity volunteer leaders whose gifting aligns with the needs and priorities of TMH. Move team members to take their next step in knowing God, finding freedom, discovering their purpose, and making a difference in the world.
- Collaborate. Model the importance of cross-departmental collaboration by your team with other TMH ministries. Work closely with the Executive Pastor, Senior Pastor, and Campus Pastors/Teaching Team to develop strategies, create sermon series, and deploy tactics (technical, musical, videographic, etc.) consistent with our shared ministry goals. Demonstrate pro-active thinking, inclusivity, and logical problem-solving.
- Innovate. Push TMH forward musically, creatively, technologically to ensure that our weekend experiences stay culturally-relevant and desirable to unchurched people. Develop TMH’s online broadcast ability to leverage e-church engagement as a part of our growth strategy.
- Protect culture. Keep Jesus unapologetically at the center of everything we do. Show a desire to grow, develop, and mature, both spiritually and professionally. Display a spirit of cooperation and willingness to serve on a team. Say no freely and frequently to the good things that distract us from the best things. Commit to embracing and driving down our staff core values: make it better, work collaboratively, develop others, be radically candid, and choose joy.
- Manage resources. Lead your team to oversee audio, lighting and video technology for all TMH campuses, including maintenance, programming, and purchasing. Demonstrate extensive competency with intelligent lighting, concert sound, multi-screen projection, stage set design, IMAG, and broadcast technology.
- Be the example. Live a life of spiritual development characterized by prayer, Bible study, stewardship, and engagement at The Meeting House. Support and contribute to TMH’s mission, vision, strategy, doctrine, philosophy of ministry, and styles of worship. Lead with humility, courage, humor, and positivity.
Additional requirements: Must have great taste in music and coffee.
Sound like fun? —-> APPLY HERE: http://www.tmh.church/jobs
About The Meeting House
The Meeting House exists to help people find life by following Jesus. No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have, our church is a place where you'll find the kindness and forgiveness God offers to everyone. We want to help you live a better life and make a lasting impact in your family and in the world.
We believe that Jesus is the key to understanding who God is and what God is like. Jesus showed us the heart of God by willingly laying down his life for the very people who nailed him to the cross. Everything we do at The Meeting House is grounded in the teachings, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.