Job Title: Media & Production Director
Department:Media Manager:Lead Pastor
Mission and Vision: Vertical Church exists to help people Believe in Jesus Christ, Belong to his beautiful multi-ethnic Church, and BecomeDisciples that Make Disciples. We have a vision of seeing 1000 Discipleship Relationships that are reflective of the local community by 2030 through Vertical Church.
I. Summary of the Position:
· Media/Production Director – The Primary responsibility of the Media/Production Director is to oversee the leadership of the worship production teams and media teams to help to mobilize the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
II. Primary Responsibilities:
· Oversee the Media/Production strategies for development, training, and leadership development.
· Oversee all production during weekend worship services and events. (Audio, Video, Computer Graphics, Lighting, and Photography)
· Partner with Worship Director, Musicians, Vocalist to develop plans and strategies for ongoing weekend worship improvement.
· Establish standards of operations for all Production Teams.
· Recruit, Develop, and Evaluate the Media and Production Team of volunteers.
· Oversee the scheduling for all teams.
· Oversee annual budget for Media/ Production.
· Purchase and Maintain all equipment for media and production.
· Oversee Recording, Editing, and Uploading Sermons on web platforms
· Partner with Social Media Director for content creation for social media platforms.
III. Strengths and Skills
· A growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Possess a servants heart and strong passion to support the Ministry of Vertical Church.
· Experience in leading and building a team of volunteers.
· Comfortable and proficient in working with a variety of audio, video, media, and lighting equipment.
· Huge team player with strong communication skills.
· Proficient in ProPresenter, Adobe Premiere, or ProTools, etc.
· Able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
IV. Personal Responsibilities (while not specifically related to the job, here are some personal responsibilities of everyone on staff at Vertical Church)
· Maintain God-Ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, spouse second, children third, and ministry fourth.
· Be committed to the vision and staff of Vertical Church in an effort to pursue unity in the Church.
· Demonstrate a Christ-like attitude through all interactions with congregation, staff, and volunteers.
· Personally live out Believe, Belong, and Become at Vertical Church.
· Be a leader of the church by being a staff member. This is modeled by prayer for the church, generous giving to the church, serving the church, engaging in community, and making disciples.
· Be an inviter to Christ and to His Church.
· 15-20 Hours a Week
o Saturday Worship Rehearsal 10:00am-12:30am
o Sunday 8:00am-1:00pm
o All other hours editing, planning, meeting, leading,
About Vertical Church
Mission and Vision: Vertical Church exists to help people Believe in Jesus Christ, Belong to his beautiful multi-ethnic Church, and BecomeDisciples that Make Disciples. We have a vision of seeing 1000 Discipleship Relationships by 2030 through Vertical Church.
Vertical Church is a 6-year-old Multi-Ethnic, Multi-Generational with the singular priority to share the gospel by making disciples that make disciples.