TITLE OF POSITION: Web Ministry Assistant (Part-Time)
SUPERVISED BY: Web Minister & Associate Evangelist
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Assisting the Web Minister in maintaining the Ministry’s Internet evangelism outreaches in order to communicate the Gospel and message of the soon return of Jesus Christ. Assisting the Web Minister in online communications with the Ministry’s support base.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1) Answers first tier spiritual questions via email, social posts, blog/video comments, tweets
2) Formats transcripts, articles and books from Evangelists into e-venue friendly formats
3) Posting of audio and video podcasts (iTunes, RSS, etc.)
4) Moderator of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
5) Adds products to online store
6) Updates Lamb & Lion App (first tier)
7) Uploads videos to online venues and maintains reporting (LightSource, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
8) Maintains e-newsletter subscription list
9) Maintains search engine optimization (SEO) programs
10) Assists in content reconstruction from old to new websites
11) Aids in developing and production of Web-based teaching videos
12) Assists in new technology implementation as needed
13) Statistical gathering for periodic reporting
14) Researches new Internet-based outreach technologies and makes recommendations
? The position will require a unique individual who is studied in theology and is also competent in utilizing Internet technologies, such as but not limited to Web, email, social networks, chats, bulletin boards, and online video networks.
? The person must be proficient at administrative technologies such as Microsoft Office, at ease with desktop and mobile interfaces, and be capable of learning the basics of Web and media technologies such as Adobe’s Creative Suite.
? The person must have a solid level of understanding of Bible prophecy and be committed to the Pre-Tribulational, Pre-Millennial viewpoint of Bible prophecy. The person must also be convinced of the soon return of Jesus.
A minimum commitment of 20 hours per week, but no more than 30 hours per week. Hours will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. There are no weekend or evening opportunities for this position.
Since the duties performed by the Web Ministry Assistant (Part-Time) are varied, training and work assignments are both designed to meet the individual requirements of the task to be accomplished. Additional training is provided on-the-job by the Web Minister & Associate Evangelist.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
The job will be performed on-site at the home offices of Lamb & Lion Ministries, 2069 Country Road 463, Princeton, Texas.
? Compensation is $15/hour.
? Work environment is Christian, family-like and friendly.
? Many opportunities for biblical education and jobs skills growth.
? No medical or insurance benefits are available.
? A 90-day evaluation period is required before job placement is finalized.
Lamb & Lion Ministries is a Bible prophecy ministry proclaiming the soon return of Jesus Christ and exists to serve the Church in its effort to win souls for Christ and to disciple those who accept the Lord. The ministry is non-denominational and serves this purpose as a para-church organization through its internationally broadcast television program “Christ in Prophecy,” Internet outreaches, teaching video and publications, and through conferences and outreach events.
For inquiries, please email rsum with two reference contacts and portfolio if available to the Office Manager, Rachel Houck, at [email protected] Our website is www.lamblion.com.