• Greet visitors.
• Answer telephones, check church e-mails, and receive and open mail.
• Schedule use of church facilities and meeting rooms.
• Assist Senior Pastor with keeping church calendar of activities.
• Help with production of weekly worship bulletin, printing, and distribution.
• Produce the weekly online church newsletter
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Understanding of church environment and congregational life.
• Ability to communicate effectively, strategically plan, organize, and develop.
• Ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
• Ability to work with church member volunteers.
• Strong technical skills in written and oral communication.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with church data bases --- ACS preferred.
Salary & Benefits
$20,000 - $25,000
- Vacation days
Can be done remote?
About Northside Drive Baptist Church Church
Northside Drive Baptist Church
Administrative Assistant (part-time)
Founded in 1952 in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, Northside Drive Baptist Church (NDBC) is a congregation of approximately 350 members. It is affiliated with the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and the Alliance of Baptists. At NDBC we try to live out the core values of being inclusive, inquiring, and involved. We believe God calls us into the Christian community with the challenge to discern and act upon the ongoing revelation of God in our time and place. We live out this vision by being a church rooted deeply in liturgical traditions, where intergenerational friendships are valued, all members can be known by name, open-mindedness is the basis of spiritual formation, resources are shared generously, and where hands-on service is crucial to our own discipleship and the mission of Christ in the world. For more information visit the website at www.northsidedrive.org.