Assistant Pastor for Youth and Young Adults
We are seeking an Assistant Pastor with an interest and passion for ministering to teens, college students and young adults.
Candidate Duties and Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for leading and overseeing the youth and young adult ministries.
- Build relationships, share the gospel, mentor and disciple the youth and young adults.
- Meet, train and lead the youth ministry team.
- Provide spiritual oversight and care to the congregation, especially on matters related to youth and young adults.
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor and church leadership to develop and promote the mission and visions of the church.
- Preach on Sundays and teach Sunday school as needed.
- Assist the Lead Pastor as needed.
- A born-again and mature believer that is a devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
- A college degree from a Bible college or equivalent.
- Passion and interest in youth and young adult ministry.
- Prior experience with youth and/or young adult ministry.
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural and multi-generational church setting.
- A team player.
Resumes and other requested information can be sent to our church by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by postal mail to our church address: Attention- Pastoral Search Committee
Salary & Benefits
- Health care
- Vacation days
Can be done remote?
About Chinese Evangel Mission Church of Queens Church
Our original church was founded in March 1944 in Chinatown, NYC. A branch church was established in Queens in 1990 and is now located in Bayside. Today we are a multi-ethnic, multi-generational English-speaking congregation that serves all communities.