• Completes rounds and logs information in logbook concerning activities noticed.
• Provide regular and quality contact with residents to maintain trust, assist in crisis prevention, and to meet individual personal/spiritual needs.
• Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings.
• See that residents are taking their medications (when on duty).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Must be dependable, responsible, honest, and experienced.
• Higher education such as college credits or a degree is preferred.
• Able to work with adult men with mental health issues and/or chemical dependency issues.
• 1+ year experience is preferred but not required.
• Able to follow company policies and procedures.
• Must maintain ongoing education provided by OIF or an outside educator.
• Must be First Aid / CPR certified (provided by employer).
• Must be able to control adverse situations.
• Able to work independently, with good skills in teamwork and collaboration.
• Able to be flexible and manage time.
• Able to communicate effectively, positively, and professionally with residents, and others.
• Able to work with individuals from very diverse backgrounds.
• Able to lift heavy objects when appropriate.
• Able to step in and cover resident chores if needed.
Salary & Benefits
$15 - $16
- Employee Paid Health Insurance
- Paid time Off
- Vacation days
Can be done remote?
Overcomers International Fellowship / dba OIF Dream Center is a non-profit, Minnesota State Registered "Board & Lodging with Special Services" facility that provides board & lodging services in St Cloud, Minnesota. OIF provides single bedroom occupancy for a total of 44.
Our mission is to help men, 18 years and older, to face their problems, find wholeness, and successfully integrate back into society.
These are men who have the desire and passion to get their lives on a productive course. They just need a little help, a bridge to the future that is stable and prosperous. OIF Dream Center does this by providing accountability, housing, three square meals a day, personal care, medication management, support groups, transportation to care providers, job and educational couching.
OIF Dream Center believes in providing programs or ministries that offer hope for restoration through the power of God's love and through Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the Word of God.