Director of Children Ministry
The Director of Children Ministry will serve in a part-time position and work in partnership with the CM coworkers and report to the Pastor. The DCM will lead and participate in a Children Ministry Program, including the Friday night (twice per month as a beginning) and Sunday morning activities. He/She will also coordinate outreach programs for children as appropriate.
This position will average up to 20 hours per week with a starting salary of $1500/month.
- Develop and oversee Friday night children’s programs.
- Provide and lead Sunday morning children's programs during services and any special
- Invite students to attend children’s program through outreach events.
- Work with parents to support children's ministry through communication and meetings.
- Support the overall ministry and vision of CCCSB.
- Work alongside other church staff members as a team player, and participate in church
- staff meeting as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong biblical and theological background and ability to communicate foundational Biblical truths.
- A strong faith and belief in the grace of God, salvation through Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
- A passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level.
- Passion and love for developing children’s faith in Jesus.
Education / Experience:
With a college degree or in the process of pursuing one and background in a relevant field of study or experience.
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?
About Chinese Community Church of South Bay Church
We are an independent church that focuses on spreading the Gospel to others. We are a Bible believing and a Bible teaching church. We spend much of our time together in prayer and community, promoting daily devotions, vulnerability with each other, and the desire to share Jesus with others. We strive to become an evangelical church that shares the Gospel with our words and our actions.