- To oversee the children’s ministry at the Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County.
- To develop Sunday morning programming to reach each child on their level.
- Evangelism: Share the love of Jesus with the children of our church and community.
- Growth - a goal to see kids actively growing in their faith.
- To oversee the ministry team, volunteers and interns. To enlist, train, resource, and encourage adult leadership to lead Sunday morning, serve as camp and retreat counselors, and partner with parents.
- Run background checks and vet all new volunteers and members of the ministry team.
- Help parents be involved in the spiritual formation of their child’s life.
- To annually develop and oversee the ministry budget so it effectively and wisely utilizes church resources and maximizes ministry opportunities.
- Must be a spiritually mature Christian
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Children/Family ministries or similar.
- Experience in teaching or leading in Children’s Ministry.
- Records of effective ministry leadership and evidence of active and growing discipleship will be a plus
Salary & Benefits
$65,000 - $75,000
Can be done remote?
About Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County Church
Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County (CBCOC) is a loving New Testament Chinese Church whose purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission challenge of worship, evangelism, discipleship, and ministry.
CORE VALUES of CBCOC
Christ-Centered Unity In Diversity
CBCOC believes Christ is the Head of our church and we strive to demonstrate His Grace and His Love to the world. Our unity is based on our commitment to Christ, with appreciation of our diversity in cultures. We believe that unity is not necessarily uniformity. We encourage and respect different points of view and methods.
Biblical Truth Foundational
Teaching, applying & guarding of the truth of the Bible form the basic foundation of our church. II Timothy 3: 16-17
Citizen of God's Kingdom
As citizens of God's kingdom, we pledge our allegiance to Christ's Lordship. We are guided by the Holy Spirit to Christ-like living. We are Christ's ambassadors to reach the lost world. We watchfully prepare for the return of the King.
One Another Members
We believe that every member is a vital link in the growth of the church through their participation in exercising their gifts, loving care for one another, praying for one another , ministering to one another's needs, and fellowshipping with one another.
Commitment To Missions & Continual Evangelism
CBCOC is committed to the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20), through our participation in cross-cultural missions. We believe in spreading the gospel through programming & personal relationships.
CBCOC Children’s Ministry Mission Statement:
For God’s glory CBCOC is committed to introducing kids to Jesus (evangelize); teach them to know God, love God and love others. Train them to serve the world (disciple/encourage); and involve them in ministry using their skills, talents, and gifts (equip.).