Children's Ministry Director
Role Description: The Children’s Ministry Director will lead and administrate Vinelife’s Sunday morning children’s ministry in order to support parents as we lead children to know Jesus – rooted in His Presence, growing in His family, and living on His mission to transform the world with awe-inspiring love.
Starting @ 15 - 20 hours/wk.
Role Scope: Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry
- Design weekly 105-minute children’s equipping experience
- Develop curriculum and content • Conduct Pre-service team meeting with teachers & volunteers
- 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. on Sundays
- Schedule Teachers & Volunteers in Planning Center Online (PCO)
- Communicate with and relationally invest in adult leaders
- Prep Kids rooms with Supplies
- Regular email and communication with Parents
- Prep Check-in system / iPads / Etc.
- Update Family Database in PCO
- Ministry School or 3 - 5 years of former church experience
- Candidate must be a devoted Christ-follower, filled with the Holy Spirit and excited to bring children into rich encounters with God
- Must have experience working with children ages 0 - 5th grade
- Enthusiastic, positive, and full of energy
- Experience in developing or using biblical discipleship curriculum
- Knows how to facilitate encounters with the Holy Spirit through worship and prayer.
- Competency in leading adult and student volunteers
- The ability to utilize technology for scheduling and planning
- First Aid & CPR certifications.
Salary & Benefits
$18,000 - $20,000
- Vacation days
Can be done remote?
Vinelife Church is non-denominational, charismatic church in Boulder, CO. Founded in the early 80's, we have deep roots in the community, and a rich legacy as a Spirit-filled community.
Our Vision is Jesus – Abiding in His Presence, Growing in His Family, and Living on His Mission to Transform the World with Awe-Inspiring Love.