- Develop, lead, and run the ministry
- Train, develop, and help grow the kid min team
- Create, implement, and run outreach to our community kids and their families
- Salary and benefits discussed during the interview process
- Be a graduate from an AG college or ministry training program
- Have experience working with and leading a kid ministry
- Be credentialed with or seeking to being credentialed with the Assemblies of God
Salary & Benefits
- Health care
- Vacation days
Can be done remote?
Journey Church is in the middle of being revitalized and seeing God do some amazing things. We have seen a shift in our attendance from being an older congregation to a younger family driven church. We desire a couple of things: 1) our church family and community to experience the presence and power of Christ, 2) to be a multi-generational, multi-cultural, and multi-economic church. We aren't looking to be a cool church or your grandpa/grandma's church, we're looking to be a church that all generations find their place in the family and to serve.