- To be a trustee of Eagle's Nest Vision to lead Children to Christ and mentor them towards Adulthood and Spiritual Maturity
- Develop and oversee the Children's Ministry Team
- Recruit, Develop and Secure a Children's Ministry Team
- Provide the Training, Guidance, Support, Supplies and encouragement to the Children's Ministry Team so that they will feel equipped for and successful in their Ministries.
- Counsel children and parents as needed
- To work in cooperation with the Entire Church Ministry Staff in developing a unified, coordinated Ministry and Calendar that strengthens and supports Families and brings the greatest amount of glory to God.
- Once this ministry is established and the Church grows this position will open up to become full time.
Mature and growing in the Christian faith - with a daily habit of being in God's Word and Prayer.
A servants heart toward Children and their Parents with love for all people, regardless of social, ethnic or age, caring for and leading them into the fullness of Life in Christ.
Training in Christian Education and or Elementary Education
Be able to motivate and encourage others
Able to recruit and train
Able to break new ground and establish a new ministry to Children
Excellent organization and administrative skills
Good public speaking ability
Need to have 4+ years experience in Children's Ministry and 2+ years in administration.
Salary & Benefits
$20,000 - $25,000
- Continuing Education
Can be done remote?
Eagle’s Worship Center, is a Pentecostal church that is a member of the Assemblies of God. We are a multi ethnic, generational congregation that is presently living beneath its great potential.
OUR PURPOSE STATEMENT
We the membership of Eagle’s Nest Worship Center: having been called by God both as individuals and as a corporate body, to Himself; Do declare that our sole purpose and reason for existence is to Magnify (Glorify) Him, as we complete the mission to which He has sent us.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To bring people to Jesus and Membership in His family, develop them to Christ-like maturity, and equip them for their ministry in the Church and life mission in the world, in order to magnify God’s name.
For further information about our church, please visit our website at www.swflministries.com.
Sharing the Love, Acceptance and Forgiveness of God the Father, until the Whole World Knows Jesus.
We are a Local Community Church providing instruction and guidance from the Bible for all age groups. Overseeing a large Preschool and Community Garden Program. A Strong supporter of Missions both Local, USA and International. Bible Based, socially conservative, a Congregation full of people loving, caring people who are very active in the local community politics, etc.
Mixed ethnic, racial and economic families.
Need help to move to next level with launching of Youth and Children's Ministries, Local School of LIFE for new Christians to those entering full-time ministry.
Present Lead Pastors, Craig & Kathryn, are looking to establish new pastoral leaders to the Congregation as they look to moving more into the shadows in a supportive role to the future.
Applicants must have an intense love for God and His Word, confident of God's Calling upon their life, with a Servant's Heart toward ministry and an unyielding love for God's Church and people in the world.