Director of Youth Ministry
The Director of Youth Ministry will serve in a part-time position and work in partnership with the YM coworkers and report to the Pastor. The DYM will lead and participate in a Youth Ministry Program, including the Friday night (twice per month as a beginning) and Sunday morning activities. He/she will also coordinate outreach programs for youth as appropriate.
This position will average up to 20 hours per week with a starting salary of $1500/month.
- Lead worship and fellowship programs on Friday nights.
- Oversee the youth Sunday school class and teach as needed.
- Invite students to attend youth group program through visitation and outreach events.
- Work with parents to support the youth program through communication and meetings.
- Create opportunities for students to connect through fellowship and grow in their faith.
- Support the overall ministry and vision of CCCSB.
- Work alongside other church staff members as a team player, and participate in church staff meeting as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A strong biblical and theological background and ability to communicate foundational Biblical truths.
- A strong faith and belief in the grace of God, salvation through Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
- A passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level.
- Passion and love for developing students’ faith in Jesus.
Education / Experience:
With a college degree and background in a relevant field of study or experience.
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?
About Chinese Community Church of South Bay Church
We are an independent church that focuses on spreading the Gospel to others. We are a Bible believing and a Bible teaching church. We spend much of our time together in prayer and community, promoting daily devotions, vulnerability with each other, and the desire to share Jesus with others. We strive to become an evangelical church that shares the Gospel with our words and our actions.