Houston Spanish Pastor
· Provide support to the Senior Pastor in the overall vision casting and execution of the church mission.
· Strategically build and define plans to execute the church’s mission throughout Spanish congregation and their respective leaders.
· Recruit, teach, train, spiritually support and effectively supervise staff and lay leaders for all ministries under their care.
· Connections — Oversee programs and procedures to welcome and integrate newcomers into the Spanish Church.
· Life Groups — Promote, expand, manage, and lead small group ministry.
· Men’s and Women’s Ministries — Provide oversight and guidance to the leadership teams.
· Marriage Ministry — Provide oversight and guidance to the leadership team.
· Discipleship Pathway — Promote, expand, manage, and lead the development of discipleship courses.
· Baptism — Oversee all aspects of baptism ministry.
· Adult Care — Assist in pastoral care, pre-marital classes, hospital visits, weddings, baptisms, and funerals, among other Adult Care functions.
· Assist with preaching and teaching in both languages.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Competitive compensation depending on qualification and experience
· Fluent in Spanish and English with a passion for cross-cultural ministry.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate persuasively and compassionately.
· A high level of emotional and social intelligence with the ability to form nurturing good working relationships cross-culturally.
· Confidence in public speaking and the ability to connect and relate with different audiences.
Education and Experience
· Ministry experience.
· Seminary degree Preferred
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?
About grace international church Church
It is our vision that our Church will be a place where the lonely, the frustrated, the confused and the depressed will find help, love, acceptance, forgiveness and guidance.
2) It is our vision to share the Good News of Jesus. That Jesus Christ saves, heals and delivers today, in innovative and creative ways with the millions of residents of New York City and its environs, Houston Texas and its environs and the world at large
3) It is our vision to receive 40,000 members into our Church family loving, laughing, living and learning together in harmony, to assist in fulfilling the God-inspired purpose for his assembly.
4) It is our vision of developing people to spiritual maturity through Bible studies, seminars, conferences, conventions and Christian retreats. * It is our vision of equipping every believer for significant ministry by helping them discover their God-given gifts and talents.
5) It is our vision of empowering every member for a personal life mission, and sending members out on missionary projects to every continent on earth.
6) It is our vision of sponsoring a media ministry by way of TV and Radio broadcast, to preach and teach God’s word and sponsor Christ centered programs all around the world
7) It is our vision of owning a multipurpose Church complex in the New York area that will include a 5,000-seater worship center, building a GRACE DOME in Houston, Texas that will include a 10,000-seater worship center. Both facilities will also have counseling and prayer centers, classrooms for bible studies and training ministers and recreation areas, all designed to facilitate the accomplishment of this heavenly mandate.