Information Technology Specialist
For your application to be accepted, please apply through the link below:
- Actively monitor all incoming support requests, prioritize, and respond as appropriate.
- Diagnose and resolve computer software and hardware problems, escalating to vendor support when necessary.
- Manage Active Directory, Azure, Microsoft 365, SQL Server and other server/cloud-based applications.
- Manage telecom services and printer/copiers.
- Install, configure, and manage network switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points and the associated wiring infrastructure.
- Provide new user orientations and on-the-spot user training in software and procedures as needed.
- Maintain accurate documentation of systems, equipment and procedures.
- Provide general support/training for ChMS
- Cultivate relationships and communication with other departments.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in technology and recommend changes in software and hardware to improve capabilities.
Five or more years in a Help Desk or Technical role with troubleshooting experience and proven day to day operational skills. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Prior church experience desired.
Technical certification is desirable such as MCP, MCSA, MCITP or MCSE (Microsoft), A+ (computer hardware), CompTIA+, Apple Certification, CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D, etc.
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent personal communication skills including ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical end users in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to support and train users on Windows, Mac OS and Microsoft 365 cloud environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot Mac and PC hardware problems and perform repairs.
- Ability to troubleshoot printer/copier problems and perform basic maintenance.
- Ability to troubleshoot network and Wi-Fi issues.
- Knowledge of Windows Server/Azure user account management, group policy, file and print services.
- Knowledge of One Drive/SharePoint file management
- Knowledge of phone systems and telecom services.
- Knowledge of enterprise mobile device management (Meraki, Jamf or similar).
- Strong ability to take initiative, manage workload independently, multi-task, prioritize and follow through.
- Working in a high-profile and high-stress environment.
- High level of intelligence and common sense.
- Ability, willingness, and stamina to carry a heavy workload.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Personal initiative and resourcefulness; ability to act and resolve needs independently.
- Collaborative style; patience for change.
Salary & Benefits
- Health care
Can be done remote?
About McClean Bible Church Church
Our mission is to glorify God by making disciples, and multiplying churches among all nations, beginning in greater Washington, DC.