Welcome to The Well! Our Church Nursery Coordinator focuses on enticing wonder about God in the littlest children.
We do this by introducing and building on three basic truths; God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Join the fun at The Well, a United Methodist Church. As the Church Nursery Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the programming of Nursery by:
- Maintaining supplies for crafts, snacks and equipment (within budget) for Nursery Ministry programming and events.
- Establishing a schedule for routine cleaning of toys and equipment.
- Providing inspirational and motivational notes and ‘thank you’ to childcare staff.
- Partnering with our amazing Children, Youth and Family Pastor to maintain and update the Nursery Space and Mother’s Room.
- Train and supervise nursery staff (to provide nursery care for all worship services, Wednesday evening activities and other schedule events.
- Create and distribute a monthly schedule and communicate to Nursery staff and volunteers.
- Work with Children, Youth and Family Pastor to provide annual training to all Nursery Staff.
- Ensure all Nursery staff and volunteers are trained in Safe Sanctuary practices.
To be successful in this position you should:
- Be available Sunday Morning and Wednesday Evenings.
- Enjoy working with and teaching children.
- Be patient and encouraging to a variety of different people.
- Communicate well with others.
- Be organized.
- Be in agreement with the standards, theology and policies of The Well
The Well, a United Methodist Church in Rosemount, Minnesota, is a place where anyone can come and feel the saving power of Jesus as Jesus provides us with living water to transform our lives. We hope you'll join us!
The Well is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
Salary & Benefits
$5,200 - $8,320
Can be done remote?