Christ centered non-denominational Church in mid-Missouri seeks full time pastor to shepherd a congregation of 150-200 flawed human beings. The right candidate must possess both Bible-based preaching and teaching abilities, have necessary skills to oversee multiple existing ministries within the Church, and work closely with the Elders in the spiritual leadership of the Church. They will also possess a mature understanding of the demands of ministry and a desire to interact with congregants in discipling within the church setting and community.
For a full job description please see employment opportunities at hamsprairiechurch.com
- Prepare and preach weekly from the Word of God
- Develop paid or volunteer leaders within the church
- Work closely with the Elders and Deacons of the church regarding the operations and spiritual growth of the church
- Perform funerals, weddings, baptisms, as needed.
- Train people to be disciples and equip them for evangelism and service
- Meet with those who are home-bound, in hospital, and in nursing homes
- Applicant must agree with our Statement of Faith, located on our church website.
- Male pastor willing to lead a non-denominational church (Scripture reference: 1st Timothy, Chapter 3)
- Must be called by God to be a Pastor
- Pastor to preach and teach the uncompromising truth from the Bible without fear.
- Must have a heart for people
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in a ministry-related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to lead the church in spiritual growth and reaching the unchurched/lost
- Strong ability to preach the Word of God
- Ability to teach the congregation to grow spiritually
- Ability to work/communicate with all members of the church and community
- Strong leadership skills to lead numerous volunteers in effective ministry
- Strong skills in counseling and conflict management
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?
HPCC is a great example of a blended church, made up of people from many denominations who are united in their belief in the sovereignty of God, His inerrant Word and their obligation and privilege to serve Him. Volunteers power our many established ministries that include a once a week after school Bible Club for K-5, Jump Start for Middle School and Walk with God for High School, both men’s and women’s Bible studies, a food pantry, a marriage ministry, and multiple other committees that provide for many of the day-to-day needs of our members and our community.