The Story’s Student Coordinator is fully committed to Jesus and intensely motivated to inspire non-religious people to follow Jesus. This individual is a goal-oriented self-starter who understands that the goals of Christian leadership are 1) to serve and not to be served, 2) to empower others to do the work of God’s kingdom, and 3) to become a leader who raises up leaders who raise up leaders. They will disciple both volunteers and students in the way of Jesus. This person will report to the Director of Discipleship.
The individual in this role will meet the following goals:
- Building and maintaining meaningful Christ-centered relationships with students and families within our community
- Recruit and develop volunteer teams Story Student ministries
- Oversee Story Students Home Groups Network and curate small group material
- Plan, execute, and teach Foundations class, Lift Off, and Student Round Table
- Plan and execute Story Student retreats, camps, and special events
- Oversee the development of the Student worship team with help of Story Worship team
- Coordinate with Children's Director in planning church-wide events
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in Staff Meetings, Chapels, and fun events
- Collaborate with the rest of staff for church-wide events and
Compensation: Full-time position, salary based on experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Previous volunteer or paid experience in student ministry is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
$0 - $55,000
- Health care
- Vacation days
Can be done remote?