Oversee and manage the team of both scheduled and sub-members of the Praise Team
Manage Worship Team scheduling
Maintain calendar of events for performances/ministrations
Create the draft setlists (for 6-8-week periods at a time) in collaboration with the music and production Coordinator (MPC).
Coordinate with the Worship Pastor in finalizing the setlist.
Plan rehearsals and ensuring that Praise Team members attend rehearsals regularly.
Run warm ups for the Team members before rehearsals/ministrations.
Provide the necessary guidance and direction during rehearsals to assist Worship Team members in achieving the correct tone, pitch, rhythm, tempo, and harmony
Liaise with Music Coordinator and Sound engineer to create a balanced sound, for both online and in-person service
Assisting in auditions to identify and select suitable Praise Team members, including maintaining a roster for Subs
Assist the Worship Pastor in developing and administering an annual budget, as regards the Praise team in accordance with the financial policies of the church
Attend Staff Meetings
- Must be a born-again Christian
- Must complete NCH Growth Track and NCH Leadership Course within the first 30 days of employment.
- Must be proficient in Planning Center (Church management Tool)
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?
SERVING GOD WITH PASSION
AND MEN WITH COMPASSION.
WE HAVE BEEN CALLED TO CREATE A PLACE TO BE...
A Place to BE is a place to BElieve...
Romans 10:9 KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
A place to Believe that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, and we are saved by grace through faith. Believe that there is a purpose to life that is found only in Christ. Believe that no matter what challenges confront us, in Christ we are more than conquerors.
A Place to BE is a Place to BElong...
Romans 8:29 NIV For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
At NCH, you Belong to the family of God, a family that will support you in every area and every season of your life. NCH is a place to Belong, no matter what your circumstances are. A place to Belong no matter what your ethnicity is. A place to Belong no matter what stage of your journey you are on.
A Place to BE is a Place to BEcome...
Ephesians 2:10 NLT For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
NCH is a place to Become the best version of you as you become more like Christ. A place to Become the masterpiece that God created to do great things. A place to Become what God created you to be.
These things, we VALUE above all.
- We value LOVE, it is at the center of everything we do.
- We value INTEGRITY because as Christians, we are called to live what we believe always.
- We value EXCELLENCE, serving with passion, with skill, and with devotion.
- We value FAMILY, we are bonded together by Christ’s sacrifice; we are One people, One church, One community, One family.
- We value AUTHENTICITY, being who God created you to be, and no one else.
- We value GROWTH, being intentional on the journey to be like Christ.