Worship and Media Leader
If you have a humble spirit and are seeking to glorify God, we want you to help take us to the next level in our worship arts and media ministry. You would join a team of 15+ musicians and media volunteers involved in contemporary worship ministry. Our culture can be described as one that stresses personable communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-motivating in an open environment, seeking to grow not maintain, collaborative, and energetic.
We expect the person filling this ministry role to:
· Serve as a primary worship leader for the church.
· Establish and embody a Christ-focused culture of excellence.
· Plan and coordinate song sets, creative elements, and service flow tuned to the Scripture focus.
· Manage and lead weekly rehearsals and other preparation for Sunday mornings.
· Oversee the scheduling of musicians and media technicians and provide feedback
· Build and expand the musical and media teams.
· Train and teach team members, encouraging Biblical spiritual development.
· Maintain the health and spirit of the worship team with regular personal connection and encouragement.
· Participate in strategic thematic planning for worship, preaching and teaching.
· Work with others to oversee websites, videos used in worship, podcasts, and printed material.
· Work with others to ensure that all equipment is maintained and plan for future equipment needs.
· Act as a catalyst for creativity inspired by study of worship both ancient and modern.
· Able to competently lead worship on guitar and/or keyboard/piano, and sing well.
· Familiar with and comfortable in using various styles of worship and music.
· Tech-savvy; graphic design, video editing, video announcements, sound equipment, etc.
Personal Traits Desired
· In love with Christ and committed to daily devotion to the Lord, including full participation in the life of Lenoir Presbyterian
· Integrity of character and willingness to stand tall with sensitivity
· A servant’s heart that understands duty and respect
· An encourager who strengthens community through confidence building
· Effective and efficient in written and verbal communication
· Willing and able to confront in order to avoid needless conflict
· Understands that “with God, all things are possible,” and has a heart for the lost.
Salary is currently $16,500.
To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and other requested information to email@example.com
Your brief cover letter should explain why you are interested in our congregation and position, a brief summary of your approach to worship, and links to or media showing you in worship, including a solo video that you can produce if it does not already exist. Also list examples of graphic or media work you have done [you can ask firstname.lastname@example.org to join your DropBox folder]. Please visit our website and read our purpose, mission, core values, and theology to be certain that you agree with what we believe are the essentials of faith in Jesus Christ, as well as the values of life together.
Committed walk with Jesus Christ
Strong, quality voice
Ability to lead from guitar and/or keyboard
Creative and imaginative
Proactive in building positive relationships with staff, other team members and congregation
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?