- Oversee and pastor Worship, Media and Audio teams
- Plan Worship for Sunday Services, prayer meetings and other gatherings
- Lead rehearsals
- Develop pipeline of people to lead worship and serve in these areas
- Audition and recruit new people
- Staff meetings
- Develop and assign administrative duties
- Oversee all online content
- To carry a passion and heart for CLC vision and values
- Strong musical skills on guitar or keyboard
- Good communication skills and experience
- Good interpersonal skills and experience
- Good team-building skills and experience
- Understanding of current technology as it pertains to sound, media and online ministry
- Pastoral heart to care for and nurture those who serve in these departments
Salary & Benefits
$35,000 - $40,000
- Vacation days
- Health care
Can be done remote?
CLC is a growing regional church drawing from several rural communities in Southern Ontario. The demographic includes all ages. It's current staff includes a Lead Pastor, Executive Pastor, Children's Pastor and Youth Pastor. The church is vibrant and is growing by both conversion and transfer growth. Our vision is to makes disciples who are transformed into Spirit-filled and Spirit-formed people who extend the kingdom of God in all spheres of life.
CLC is currently looking for a Worship/Audio/Media director who possesses both the calling and skillset to lead teams to effectively bring people into both live and online encounters with the presence of the Lord through worship. The right candidate will understand the dynamic of biblical psalmic worship, be sensitive to the ministry of the Holy Spirit, have the ability to effectively develop teams, identify and inspire new people to join teams, have the ability to coordinate worship, audio and media teams and above all be a person of Christlike character and servant heart to the body of Christ.