Harmony Christian Church is searching for a Worship Pastor to help us create an engaging environment to worship Jesus in.
This person should be wicked awesome at leading people
– You will have a fantastic team of over 30 people to lead as a part of the worship ministry – working directly with our worship leadership team and worship directors. You will also work alongside our incredible production director and his team.
This person should have a passion to help others worship Jesus and lead the way in exhibiting that worship
– You will be responsible for planning and executing weekend worship services that create an environment for people to engage with God in a powerful, life-changing way. We believe that every week there is someone in our seats whose life hangs in the balance and we plan on ways to reach them. We not only want someone who has the ability to plan that kind of service but someone who can engage the body of Christ in a way that leads them into worship.
This person should have a working familiarity with the technology that accompanies the position (click tracks, stage lighting, digital soundboards, in-ear monitors, etc.)
– You will work hand in hand with our production team to cast vision and help lead towards creating engaging worship environments both online and in person. It’s vital that you are familiar with the technology that we use on a regular basis.
This person should feel an affinity and alignment with the beliefs and values of Harmony Christian Church
– Don’t go work at a church that you don’t feel you can fully get on board with. We are a church that’s on a mission to Advance the Kingdom by Living for God and Loving people. That means we are looking for someone with a like-minded heart.
Some Qualities of the Right Kind of Candidate:
- Humble (servant leadership is at the core of how we do ministry)
- Gifted musically
- Likes 80’s music (not a “must”, but pretty close to a “must”…)
- Has a track record of raising up other leaders (not someone who is concerned with being the star of the show)
- Gifted at engaging the people and drawing them into worship through audience engagement (explaining songs, reading scripture that draws people in, saying “come on” at the appropriate times 😉 )
- Teachable – we are not looking for a “know-it-all”
- Relationally gifted
- Able to work within a team setting
Experience & Education:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading in a modern worship context in a mid-size to larger church.
A degree from a bible college is a positive but not a requirement.
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?