The Youth Pastor will provide vision, energy, oversight, and direction to the youth ministries of Meadow Spring Church, and will work with and disciple students and parents to Christ, creating disciples of the next generation. He/she will promote Meadow’s vision and purpose of guiding people into a refreshing relationship with Jesus Christ. Email Lead Pastor John Laeger for full job description. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A growing personal relationship with the Lord
- Seek to constantly develop a personal heart for God and teachable spirit
- Has had a definite call to ministry- specifically youth ministry
- A person of prayer
- A healthy balance of work and rest in their life
- Ability to work closely with other ministry staff and leaders
- A person of integrity who has a good reputation with those inside and outside of the church
- Self-motivated person that is dependable and can work independently when it is needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the area(s) of youth ministry or similar experience.
- Ability to connect relationally with parents and teens
- A passion to create an environment for spiritual growth in teens and their families
- Strong leadership, organizational, administrative, and motivational skills
- Strong abilities and experience in equipping leaders and working with teams
- A willingness and ability to pioneer new things, cast vision, and inspire others to new initiatives
- Good teaching ability and communication skills
- Open to others suggestions and utilizes them when suitable.
Salary & Benefits
$20,000 - $25,000
Can be done remote?
Our purpose is to guide people into a refreshing relationship with Jesus Christ. We work hard at connecting with the person or family who does not attend church or does not fit in a more traditional church. We are a SW suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Please see attached PDF for complete job description. Email Lead Pastor John Laeger with any questions. email@example.com