Published on

How to Find and Do Work You Love

  • Name
    Church Job Finder
Former Fortune 500 employee Scott Dinsmore discovered that roughly 80% of adults dislike their job. This realization launched him on a quest to discover what the other 20% loves about their job, and what we can all learn from them.