The youth/children’s pastor will lead all ministries for teenagers and children. The youth/children’s pastor will be asked to:
· Engage the youth of our church & community in youth group and/or youth services.
· Engage the children of our church & community in children’s church.
· Develop & execute discipleship efforts for teenagers (ages 12-18) & children (ages 4-11).
· Help provide pastoral care & guidance for families with children & teenagers.
· Promote regional youth ministry opportunities.
· Opportunity to work in a creative environment and implement new ideas to help shape the next generation of Jesus followers.
Part-time position with full housing and utilities as compensation (valued at approximately $3,000 per month).
Doctrinal unity with the church is a must.
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?