· Maintain relationships and advise strategy from the CLC brand for your assigned ministry teams in these ways:
o Graphic Design work (print, social media, logos, online and in-service elements, etc.)
o Social media and other communications platforms including social media, email, website, text, and app.
o Video and motion graphics content
o Manage and update CLC website pages and microsites
o Print support
· Collaborate with all members of the Marketing and Engagement Team in these ways:
o Build volunteer teams (photography, video, design, social media)
o Contribute to the master content calendar and strategy
o Help maintain and manage in-house processes and equipment when necessary
o Monitor and provide timely responses across CLC’s social media channels, when necessary
o Maintain relations with third-party vendors (print, marketing, promotion, etc.)
· Research graphic design, video, social media, and other communications trends to stay culturally relevant
· Develop relationships with peers at other churches and organizations for learning, networking, and professional development
TITLE: COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: MARKETING AND ENGAGEMENT TEAM LEADER
As part of the Marketing and Engagement team, this role supports Christian Life Center’s ministry and operations teams by delivering innovative, consistent, and strategic messaging across CLC’s communication platforms (social media, email, website, text, app, print, etc.). This person will support specific departments and be responsible for collaborating through the entire communication process from ideation to execution and measurement. This position will collaborate to create graphic/video content within the CLC brand standards and work closely with internal/external specialists and volunteers in graphic design, video, and photography.
The Communications Specialist is directly accountable for following all official and functional procedures and policies of Christian Life Center and is expected to engage in cooperative actions and relationships with the staff and congregation. On occasion, you may not agree with the philosophy or procedure used, but loyalty and support of the Lead Pastor and the rest of the staff is essential.
· Spiritual maturity and commitment to a Christian Lifestyle and CLC’s Excellence in Ministry values
· Attend weekly service and actively involved in serving opportunities at CLC
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Graphic Design, or related field—or comparable professional experience
· A combination of demonstrated mastery of popular social media platforms, understanding of communication technologies and analytic tools, working knowledge of creative graphic design applications, video editing, etc
· Strong problem-solving, high-organizational skills and ability to communicate consistent brand messaging
· Very creative with attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexibility to plan and work on multiple projects simultaneously; effectively manage time and prioritize workload
· Be a great team player who thrives on providing timely, high–quality training and support for various departments and ministries within Christian Life Center.
· Reflect Christ in your words and actions in your personal life and ministry. You will be looked up to as you model the Christian faith, and how you live your life should reflect the Gospel.
Salary & Benefits
$35,568 - $56,590
- Health care
- Vacation days
Can be done remote?