· Work cooperatively with other departments and congregants
· Comply with documented cleaning standards of Christian Life Center
· General cleaning and organization including: sweeping, carpet, floor cleaning, window cleaning and mirror cleaning
· Clean, disinfect and stock restrooms
· Trash removal
· Room and event set up
· Snow removal and salting at entrances
· Comply with safety standards for proper operation and maintaining equipment
· Maintain and organize storage areas and perform physical inventory of supplies and equipment
· Set up, fill, drain, clean, tear down and store baptismal tank
· Unlock and secure facility as requested
· Other duties as assigned by the Facility Manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time, to talk and hear, to sit, to bend and reach, to lift, carry, and/or move up to 50 pounds, to carry a 15 lb backpack vacuum, to climb or balance, climb stairs and ladders, to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
TITLE:FACILITY TEAM 1
REPORTS TO: FACILITY MANAGER
The Facility Team I staff will be responsible for the custodial care of the CLC church facilities and custodial equipment.
The Facilities I Team Member is directly accountable for following all official and functional procedures and policies of Christian Life Center and is expected to engage in cooperative actions and relationships with the staff and congregation. On occasion, you may not agree with the philosophy or procedure used, but loyalty and support of the Lead Pastor and the rest of the staff are essential.
· Spiritual maturity and commitment to Christian lifestyle and to CLC’s Excellence in Ministry values
· Attends weekly service and is actively involved in serving opportunities at CLC
· Genuine caring for the congregation, staff and guests
· Exhibit a “whatever it takes” attitude
· Evidence of pride in our building and be detail oriented
· High School Diploma or G.E.D
· Lead and work with volunteer work teams
· Knowledge of cleaning materials, supplies and practices. Knowledge of use and care of wet and dry vacuums, floor cleaning equipment, mops, mop wringers, and varies cleaning materials
· Flexible work schedule to support ministry events
· Ability to oversee large group events
Salary & Benefits
$13 - $20
Can be done remote?