· Crosstrain all accounting positions
· Crosstrain all positions of offering count team to serve as backup as needed
· Manage and collaborate with Volunteer Teams for various tasks
· Complete all duties involved in maintaining the current assets list
· Approve PO’s
· Prepares wire transfers and prepares ACH payments
· Preparing Church invoices and internal reports
· Sort and Distribute mail
· Any duties that may be assigned as deemed necessary by the Supervisor
TITLE: FINANCIAL ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: CONTROLLER/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
This position is generally responsible for office support duties, including data entry, various accounting/bookkeeping functions - using ShelbyNext, general administrative functions, and project work related to the Controller/Business Administrator. The work environment is fast-paced and requires the ability to complete multiple tasks and deadlines with a high degree of detail.
The Financial Assistant is directly accountable for following all official and functional procedures and policies of Christian Life Center and is expected to engage in cooperative actions and relationships with the staff and congregation. On occasion, you may not agree with the philosophy or procedure used, but loyalty and support of the Lead Pastor and the rest of the staff is essential.
- Spiritual maturity and commitment to a Christian lifestyle and to CLC’s Excellence in Ministry values
- Attends weekly service and is actively involved in serving opportunities at CLC
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, financial record keeping, and reporting
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills including being punctual.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer-service oriented (internal and external customers)
- Establish and maintain cooperative relations with the congregation, public, and staff
- PC literacy with a working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook applications
- Associate degree in accounting preferred
Salary & Benefits
$16 - $28
- Health care
- Vacation days
Can be done remote?