The Kids Pastor/Director is responsible for all aspects of ensuring the spiritual growth and development of our children during our church activities. This includes curriculum oversight, team leadership and recruitment, classroom management, and operational management necessary for successfully and constantly improving weekend and mid-week children’s services as well as periodic special events. It will be the focus of that person to help our children develop a relationship with Jesus Christ, to become sensitive to the Holy Spirit in their lives, to facilitate opportunities for them to receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and a firm bible foundation in knowing all basic Bible stories. The Kids Pastor/Director will build communication and connection with parents in person, through phone calls and texting and social media, and will keep the parents informed of all things related to our Kids Ministry.
· Born again and spirit-filled believer with a mature and established spiritual and prayer life
· Licensed minister through the Assemblies of God and in good standing
· Preferably a ministerial degree from an accredited seminary or university
· Experience in church ministry with children
· Excellent in spoken and written word, proficient with MS Office, Planning Center (People, Service, Check-In, ProPresenter), Facebook and Instagram
· Clean and orderly self-presentation
· Organized and finishes projects/tasks
· Solid understanding and a proven track record of respect and support toward leadership (required reading: John Bevere, Under Cover)
· Teachable spirit, humility, professionality, ability to thrive in a team environment where we all win together
Salary & Benefits
$37,000 - $41,000
- Vacation days
- Health care
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Comp Time Off
- Yearly Salary Reviews
Can be done remote?
"Changed Lives Change Lives" is our church motto. At Riverside we encounter the tangible presence of God who transforms our lives in so many ways. We are a spirit-filled Assemblies of God church that is passionate to see unbelievers become believers, believers to become disciples, and disciples to turn into disciple-makers!