Student Ministries Director
Areas of Responsibility: Student Ministries will work with the Pastor, Church Leadership, and the church’s board members over student ministries (Student Coordinator) to develop and oversee a discipleship system from 6th grade through High School graduation and a hand-off to the Young Adult Ministry.
· Provide leadership for the entire Student ministry with the assistance of the church board elected Student Coordinator.
· Recruit, equip, and empower an active team of servant volunteers.
· Develop and have a training system to mentor the passion and skills necessary to win students to Christ and train them.
· Ensure all volunteers are certified by “Safe Place” with a background check.
· To provide at least one gathering per week for a youth service.
· To provide small groups or teaching time for different age groups and different needs with the youth group every week.
· That the student ministry is engaged in the life of the church body and ministries.
· To pastor students and parents privately on specific issues in their families.
· To establish 3-month goals for the key areas of the ministry.
· Assist the Pastor in visitation as needed.
· Be involved emotionally, spiritually, physically, and relationally with the church family.
· Establish set office hours
· Demonstrate a passion for knowing and serving Jesus.
· Growing in their relationship with Christ through daily spiritual disciplines, involvement in a Grace Life Group, servant evangelism, and participation in church ministries.
· Providing spiritual leadership at home with family in devotions, modeling holiness, and committed to mentoring/discipleship of those in their family.
- Support the doctrinal position of Xenia Grace Chapel.
- Support the mission, vision, and core values of Xenia Grace Chapel.
- Work with and be accountable to the Pastor, Elder Board, and Students Coordinator on the church board in spiritual qualifications, ministry assignments, and responsibilities.
- Work within the budget and financial procedures of Xenia Grace Chapel.
- Be a servant leader to the church by being approachable, teachable, and supportive and helping shepherd God’s people.
- Grow in areas of ministry by utilizing seminars, classes, books, conferences, etc.
- Participate in staff meetings, yearly planning, and Church Board meetings as requested.
- Be punctual for meetings and assignments, and have projects completed within the time structure required.
Salary & Benefits
$16,700 - $17,000
Can be done remote?