● Create a warm and inviting environment for worship that facilitates a grace-filled experience of God. Use innovation and creativity to engage people with God in new ways and in old ways made new.
● Cast a vision for Christ-centered and God-glorifying worship within the congregation.
● Lead and develop people involved in music and technical aspects of the church. Recruit and train musicians, worship leaders, and technicians to implement excellent and inspiring worship services.
● Communicate regularly with pastors to ensure that all worship services are effective and on target regarding content, style, structure, timing, and design.
● Coordinate communication, scheduling, and all technical needs with the assistance of Tech Director and key volunteers.
● Oversee the worship ministries budget and the proper use of ministry funds.
Experience leading worship required.
Salary range: $20,000-$25,000 (dependent upon experience)
Salary & Benefits
Can be done remote?
"Developing Fully Devoted Followers of Christ"
Crossroads Community Church in Schererville, Indiana is a family of believers who are being transformed by the grace of God. Together, we’re learning to live, love, lead, give, and go more and more like Jesus.